Communication Game AI Tutorial @Tsukuba, Japan
Programming seminar on "Are you werewolf?" Agents
Organizing : AIWolf project (http://aiwolf.org)
ICEC participants (already registered 7 people)
In this seminar, we focus the programming of an artificial intelligence (AI) player for a communication game called “Are You a Werewolf?” (AIWolf). We present the Werewolf game as a standard game problem in the AI field, and it is similar to game problems such as Chess, Shogi, Go, and Poker. Compared to the previous game-related challenges, the communication or communicative intelligence skills that are commonly used in board games and card games have not been examined. When people play board games and card games, they converse with other players, and some games are advanced through conversation as so-called communication games. Few studies in the literature have analyzed artificial intelligence in relation to such communication games. “Are You a Werewolf?” is one of these communication games.
This game is a communication game that requires several AI technologies such as multi-agent coordination, intentional reading, and understanding of the theory of mind. Analyzing and solving the Werewolf game as a standard problem will provide useful results for our research field and its applications. Similar to the RoboCup project, the goal of this project is to determine new themes while creating a communicative AI player that can play the Werewolf game with humans. As an initial step, we designed a platform to develop a game-playing AI for a competition.
Detail information on AIWolf project is on http://aiwolf.org/ site.
Participants on this seminar can learn below factors with game programming.
- Multi-agent simulation
- Machine learning
- Language processing
- Logic programming
- Human–agent interaction
- Cognitive science
Time and Location:
- 9/18 (Mon) 9: 30-17: 00
- International Congress Center (Tsukuba EPOCHAL), Tsukuba, Japan in IFIP International Conference on Entertainment Computing (ICEC)
- 09: 30 - 09: 45: General explanation about AIWolf project
- 09: 45 - 10: 00 Rules, protocol description, and installation
- 10: 00 - 12: 00: Eclipse Setup and Explanation of sample agent
- 12: 00 - 13: 00: * lunch break *
- 13: 00 - 14: 30: Implementation of roles
- 14: 30 - 14: 45: * coffee break *
- 14: 45 - 16: 15: programming
- 16: 30 - 17: 00: Competition
- Atomu Sonoda (The University of Tokyo)
- Hirotaka Osawa (University of Tsukuba)
- PC used for development
- JDK (Java Development Kit) (ver 1.6 or higher)
- Installation of Eclipse
Advance knowledge necessary for attending a seminar:
- Basic knowledge of Java and Eclipse
gm [at_mark] aiwolf.org
Media View all Media
If you add event media, up to 3 items will be shown here.
日本で最高のオンラインカジノを見つけるには、提供されているボーナスを確認する必要があります。日本の最高のオンラインカジノ JackWin https://jackwincasino.org/ja は、入金不要ボーナスなど、新しいプレーヤーを引き付けるためのボーナスを提供しています。ただし、ボーナスを引き出すために必要な賭け金の額と有効期間は、考慮すべき 2 つの重要な要素です。一般的に、低い賭け条件と長い有効期間が理想的です。